You have no items in your shopping cart.
WARNING: Do not take XAA Stack in excess of its recommended dosage. XAA Stack is intended only for healthy adults over 21. Consult a Licensed Healthcare practitioner before use. Do Not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing. Have had a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke or any other disease or using an MAOI prescription drug or over the counter drug. If you are a competitive athlete subject to drug testing, consult with your sanctioning body prior to use to ensure compliance, discontinue use immediatly if you experience any adverse reaction.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not designed to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
XAA Stack 4:1:1 BCAA Ratio + HICA:
• Branched Chain Amino Acid formulation with a 4:1:1 Ratio
• Contains HICA
• Promotes faster recovery
• 0 gr Sugar
• It can help reduce muscular soreness
• Delicious flavors (Apple and Passion Fruit)
Benefits of BCAAs
• BCAAs enhance muscle protein synthesis for greater muscle hypertrophy (growth) and maintenance of lean muscle mass during non-training periods such as recovery from injury.
• Leucine-enriched BCAAs mixtures enhance muscle building for older trainees who aim to put on muscle. The most effective ratio for muscle growth is thought to be 4:1 of Leucine to Valine and Isoleucine.
• BCAAs increase fat burning (Leucine) and glucose tolerance (Isoleucine) for a leaner body composition. During training periods for fat loss, the athlete should increase food and supplements with a high BCAA content.
• BCAAs improve hormone balance for greater strength, power and endurance by increasing testosterone and decreasing cortisol in addition to reducing inflammation.
• BCAAs may improve strength development with training when more than 4g per day of Leucine is consumed, because of effective increases neuromuscular coordination.
• BCAAs enhance strength endurance and decrease fatigue, because BCAAs can be burned as energy to replenish ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels, the prime energy molecule in the human body. They also delay fatigue and tiredness by inhibiting Tryptophan receptors in the brain.
• BCAAs preserve the integrity of muscle fibres. This decreases muscle soreness and allows you to train more frequently helping you to reach your full athletic potential more efficiently and effectively.
• BCAAs reduces muscle catabolism (degradation) by protecting lean muscle tissue. This also prevents muscle mass reduction in endurance sports, where BCAA levels in blood plasma can drop significantly.
Data shows that BCAA supplementation before and after exercise has beneficial effects for decreasing exercise-induced muscle damage and promoting muscle-protein synthesis. Muscle damage develops delayed onset muscle soreness: a syndrome that occurs 24-48 h after intensive physical activity that can inhibit athletic performance.
(Alpha-Hydroxy Isocaproic Acid - Cornerstone ™)
• Increases lean body mass (muscle)
• Helps you recover faster from workouts
• Anabolic stimulator
Researchers have discovered a natural metabolite of the Amino Acid Leucine (the key amino acid largely responsible for the anabolic effect of protein supplementation). This metabolite is called alpha-hydroxy Isocaproic Acid (HICA).
HICA makes its way to muscles without being broken down and it has been scientifically proven to be much more potent than its precursor (Leucine).
HICA is an isolated metabolite of the Amino Acid Leucine. When taken by weight training athletes, HICA can help increase lean body mass and decrease symptoms of delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS). This means when you take HICA, you will recover faster from workouts. This will allow you to train harder and more often.
(Research studies prove that 500mg of HICA, taken up to 3 times daily by healthy athletes, works best)
HICA is a metabolite of an Amino Acid. This means HICA is totally natural. It is not hormonal, it is NOT a precursor or pro-hormone of an anabolic hormone or testosterone. It has ZERO side effects. It will provide a tremendous benefit to athletes who train hard, eat right and take HICA as an instrument to help them build more hard, lean muscle.Crush Intense 2X
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 serving in 8-10 oz of cold water, 30 minutes before activity, start use with only 1 serving to assess tolerance and response then gradually increase dosage if ever needed, never consume more than 2 serving in a 24-hour period. Do Not take within 4 Hour of bedtime, drink at least ten 8 oz. Glasses of water per day while using this product. Read warnings and only use as directed.
WARNING: Do not take Crush Intense in excess of its recommended dosage.Crush Intense is intended only for healthy adults over 21. Consult a Licensed Healthcare practitioner before use. Do Not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing. Have had a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke or any other disease or using an MAOI prescription drug or over the counter drug. If you are a competitive athlete subject to drug testing, consult with your sanctioning body prior to use to ensure compliance, discontinue use immediatly if you experience any adverse reaction.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not designed to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.Do Not take this product with any other forms of caffeine such as tea, soda, coffee, etc.